Saturday, December 27, 2008

It Ain't No Fun...

So I'm on the east coast for the Holidays visiting the fam. Its been hella coo; snow, 8 and 15 degree weather, a missed grandma, the best pizza and Chinese food, clubbing with the cousins, bonding with the little ones, great shopping and overall my best moment of 08. So of course, while I'm here I have to get an east coast friend...I mean I wouldn't be me if I didn't...lol.
I exchanged the same number again...lol...with what seems to be the neighborhood jump-off. Knowingly I gave the number first...then changed my mind...did the disappearing act routine...DENIED DENIED DENIED...asked questions last night...and told it ain't no fun. Now I know me and my girls each have tagged one of our "friends" as the jump-off and told each other it ain't no fun. But when we say that, do we really mean it. Like if I were to pass a dude around, honestly, I wouldn't mind if one of my girls decided to take advantage of the skills I joked, laughed and bragged about. But then again would my true girls cross that line? Even if I gave them my blessing? Or would I feel betrayed and disrespected at the sight of one of my girls with a "used to be" of mine? I don't know because as much as I've said it or heard it, no one has actually done it...well...that I know about...

No comments: