Saturday, December 13, 2008

ERICA...

I guess I haven't mentioned that the dude I walked out on at Starbucks called me a couple of weeks ago and not knowing it was him, I answered the phone. I decided to give him another chance out of boredom and slight curiosity...that's what I get. Originally, we made plans for dinner on a Thursday but he didn't call me when he said he would so I made other dinner plans with my best friend and enjoyed her missed company. He ended up calling so I made up some bs excuse and went to his house after dinner instead. His house is "the house"...meaning it's a nonstop party Thursday-Sunday there. I mean that was coo to me in high school and college but with a 32 yr old man, I would think things would have changed since college. What female wants to go to her man's house and be met with his drunk homies, the jump-offs and chauvinistic talk? So 5 years ago. I will admit, I did participate in the discussions about male-female interactions because I think a lot of his friends' attitudes toward women were somewhat jaded and prehistoric...surprise surprise. But in that environment, he was actually coo...I guess because he was in his element. So when he told me he cancelled our dinner reservations at Crustaceans...so tasty...I decided to reschedule with him for that Saturday.
When Saturday came, I looked too fly...skinny jeans, Michael Kors heels...thanx Nae....and a cute long sleeved shirt. We went to Crustaceans, as planned, followed by drinks and pool with one of his boys and his girl. Honestly, I had a good time...he didn't do or say anything that offended me or showed his insecurities. So it wasn't a big deal when he asked me to come back that next Wednesday to watch the Lakers game. First, we went to one of his boys house aka the trap house to get THAT...he got upset because of all the attention I was getting from damn near every dude in the room...which doesn't mean anything because they all looked like they belonged at the bottom of my shoe. Blah blah blah....basically he started disrespecting me after that...or hating on me...however you look at it. When the night was all said and done, I left it like that...meaning I haven't answered my phone for him since that night I saw him...why waste my time when I'm clearly not feeling him and any positive feelings I had toward him went out the window when he started trying to be like me...needless to say...ERICA...if you do what you claim you do...you wouldn't be still calling and texting me with that simp sh*t...

1 comment:

joshua said...

i like this blog. s'got me thinking i should do one too cause i got some decently entertaining histoires. also, i need my baby moms back.